Hopefully everyone is well rested from the long weekend!
Below are some reminders:
- Tonight, January 19th, is the BOE Meeting at 7:00 PM at OMS. Please wear your shirts and come out and show your support.
- Please check your e-mail for an update from our Presidents regarding Negotiations. There is a list of important information in that e-mail.
- The Strategic Planning Meeting is Thursday, January 28th!
- Come out and enjoy the Harlem Wizards Game on Sunday, January 24th at 2:00 in the Seneca Gymnasium! The teachers would love to hear your cheers.
For your reference:
Our Negotiations Team is as follows:
- Co-Chairs Donna O’Malley and Tom Crilley
- Uniserve Representative Harry Zakarian
- Kristin McNair
- Lisa Misselwitz
- Krista Bloomquist
- Brittany Murro
- Deb Moran
- Eileen Maener
- Kris Sadowski
- Lauren Annicherico
- Phyllis Wills
- Fran Hahn
- John Watson
- Lisa and Kate will also meet with the team.
Also, please keep an eye out for “Paws for a Cause” information! This year we have some new and exciting fundraisers planned and would love to have an even larger group walk!
TEA’s “Paws for a Cause” was the Top Fundraising Team last year under BCEA’s group! Let’s shoot for that goal again!
Here is a picture of the plaque we received!